The Palawan Rug is crafted using various hand-weaving techniques. Durable, thickly woven, plush, and soft, this piece strikes the perfect balance between simplicity and statement style, for any living room or bedroom.
Our cotton rugs are all handcrafted in India by a master Artisan using the ancient art of hand-weaving. Hand-weaving is a skill that takes years to perfect, it's a strenuous process that requires perfect rhythm and coordination and involves weaving individual strands of spun cotton fibers on a loom. After the hand-weaving process, the rug is then tufted with geometric patterns to add texture and a unique design. It can take anywhere between a few days to several months to create one rug!
- Crafted from 100% cotton
- Rug underlay recommended to prevent slippage
- To avoid damage, vacuum with the beater bar off, avoid vacuuming over tassels or fringes
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, absorbent white cloth
- Professionally clean for best results
- Due to the nature of hand-crafted items, there may be slight variations in every item.
Width: 117 x Length: 182cm
Shipping & Delivery
💕 FREE shipping within New Zealand on all orders, and to Australia on orders NZ$100 and over. Click here for more information on Shipping & Delivery.