Returns & Refunds
At Love in Wild Places, we take great pride in the quality of our merchandise.
Most items are eligible for return within 14 days of purchase for a refund of the item(s) value. However, not all items are eligible. Any exclusions will be stated on product pages and/or at checkout.
Please contact our team right away with any concerns about defective or damaged merchandise. Email email@example.com. Proof of purchase is required for all returns. Please review our full return policy, including items ineligible for return, before starting the return process.
To be eligible for a return:
- Item(s) have to be initiated for return and mailed out to Love in Wild Places Studio within 14 days of the purchase date or delivery.
- Item(s) were not marked “Final Sale” or “Non-Returnable” at the time of purchase, unless faulty.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging, which must be in original condition. This includes branded dust bags, boxes and attached swing tags.
- 'Final Sale' or 'Non-Returnable' items are excluded from our returns policy. We will always make sure to call out any exclusions on product pages and at checkout.
- Prints and artwork are produced on demand for each Order. Please choose carefully as we are unable to offer returns, refunds or exchanges for change of mind on made-to-order limited edition prints.
- Gift cards
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Please note that for hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns for bed pillows (excluding decorative cushions), earrings, underwear and beauty products unless deemed faulty.
Ways to return
By mail — Items shipped by mail can be returned by mail. Depending on the reason for return, you may be responsible for return shipping and processing costs.
Proof of purchase
A valid proof of purchase is required to issue refunds or merchandise credit for eligible items. We will accept all of the following as proof of purchase.
- Original paper or gift receipt
- Original packing slip (with order number visible)
- Order number
- Gift card number
- Original paper receipt or electronic receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment.
- Gift receipt — Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Store Credit for the amount on the gift receipt.
- Shipping and processing fees are non-refundable.
- Part credit card, part voucher (including gift cards)
- The amount you paid by credit card will be credited back into the same account and the amount paid by voucher/ gift card will be credited as a voucher/gift card of that same amount.
How to Return an Item(s)
We accept returns on all eligible items* within 14 days from the date of purchase.
- Begin the return process by giving us some details, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pack your item(s) in the original box and use sufficient packing to prevent damage in transit.
- The item(s) must be returned in the exact condition in which it was shipped in order to receive a refund. Shipping charges for returns/exchanges are not credited unless there is a defect in the merchandise.
- Please include with your return a copy of your order including your contact information and indicate whether you prefer a return or exchange.
Please allow up to 7-10 business days for your refund or exchange to be processed upon our receipt of your returned item(s). You will receive a confirmation by email when your return or exchange is complete. Please allow up to 7 working days for funds to clear in your chosen account, depending on the terms and conditions of your bank/financial institution.
International customers are liable for all import duties and customs that will be charged by your country for returns. Payment will be necessary to release your order from customs before delivery.
Please note: Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
*No returns or exchanges on final sale products (final sale marked during checkout).