Te Muri Beach
A curvaceous, birds-eye view of Te Muri Beach, Mahurangi West, New Zealand. One of Auckland's best-kept secrets, Te Muri Beach is only accessible by foot during low tide, due to the estuary that separates the beach from the wider Mahurangi Regional Park. This aerial shot of Te Muri Beach captures the dramatic curves of the estuary and the deep earthy tones and textures of its surrounding landscape.
Note: This print comes unframed unless otherwise specified. A small edition of only 25 prints.
- Captured by Dominey Flores
- Made in New Zealand
- Archival ink on Cotton Rag
- Acid-free and lignin-free for print longevity
- This special print can last 100+ years with proper care
- Print comes with a white border around the main image
- Your print comes signed and dated with a certificate of authenticity
**Colours may vary slightly due to your device's monitor resolution and colour calibration.
Shipping & Delivery
💕 FREE shipping within New Zealand on all orders, and to Australia on orders NZ$100 and over. Click here for more information on Shipping & Delivery.