An aerial view of one of New Zealand's best-kept secrets, the Pouto Peninsula on the Northern Kaipara Harbour in Northland. This piece pays homage to the peninsula's 55kms of beautiful wild sand dunes and rugged coastline, the perfect addition to any beach lover's art collection.
This print comes unframed unless otherwise specified. A small edition of only 25 prints.
- Captured by Dominey Flores
- Made in New Zealand
- Archival ink on Cotton Rag
- Acid-free and lignin-free for print longevity
- This special print can last 100+ years with proper care
- Print comes with a white border around the main image
- Your print comes signed and dated with a certificate of authenticity
**Colours may vary slightly due to your device's monitor resolution and colour calibration.
Shipping & Delivery
💕 FREE shipping within New Zealand on all orders, and to Australia on orders NZ$100 and over. Click here for more information on Shipping & Delivery.